It is finally materializing! I received a call Monday from Disney English's travel coordinator who wanted some information for my plane ticket. Yay! I sent my paperwork to China six weeks ago and have been waiting ever since to hear back. I guess that means everything went through! I'm still waiting for the actual paperwork (work permit/invitation letter) from HR in China to get my visa, but at least the ball is rolling again (for a minute there I thought it was stuck!)
Today I got an e-mail from one of the orientation coordinators stateside who gave me a checklist of various topics and asked me to let him know what I felt comfortable with and what I'd like more information on. Can you believe I will be leaving in less than one month?
Today I went shopping with my mom for some new luggage (Thanks mom!) I got two 29" spinner pieces... hopefully I can cram my life for the next 15 months in 58" of space!
No comments:
Post a Comment