7.23.2012
Things That Make You Go Hmmm....?
Several months ago my assistant bought me some yogurt. I was in the area where she purchased it the other day, and so I called her and was like "hey remember that time months ago when you bought me that yogurt in the bag? what's the place called where I can buy some more?" Luckily, she knew what I was talking about and told me where it was. I found it (it's a miracle!) I always have a hard time finding stuff... particularly because the packaging is different than I am expecting. Like the yogurt. This place actually has labels in English which was super helpful. At the grocery store, that's not usually the case. Anyway, I just think it is interesting how they serve the yogurt--you rip off the top left corner and insert the straw and drink it. At least its portable? :) This stuff tastes like the frozen yogurt you'd get at red mango or a similar place back home. Except it isn't frozen. So maybe a melted version? Regardless, I like it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment