I had the opportunity to try some peppered beef flavored crackers the other night. One of the assistants at work bought them for Alex, and she happily shared with us. I think she wanted someone to be the guinea pig ;) She said since I'm from Texas, I'd be a good judge since I like steak. Right... sometimes the chip/cracker flavors here make me laugh. Like Lobster potato chips? Or French Chicken? These beef crackers had a surprisingly meaty taste. And as the bag says, they're vegetable snacks. Interesting. Needless to say, we polished off that bag. Maybe if you close your eyes and pretend it's steak it is better. Like my sisters at Christmas. They have an ongoing joke about "blurring your eyes" so the lights twinkle and look like they're moving. Same concept here. They were pretty good, just not the real thing.
8.01.2012
Vegetarian Beef?
I had the opportunity to try some peppered beef flavored crackers the other night. One of the assistants at work bought them for Alex, and she happily shared with us. I think she wanted someone to be the guinea pig ;) She said since I'm from Texas, I'd be a good judge since I like steak. Right... sometimes the chip/cracker flavors here make me laugh. Like Lobster potato chips? Or French Chicken? These beef crackers had a surprisingly meaty taste. And as the bag says, they're vegetable snacks. Interesting. Needless to say, we polished off that bag. Maybe if you close your eyes and pretend it's steak it is better. Like my sisters at Christmas. They have an ongoing joke about "blurring your eyes" so the lights twinkle and look like they're moving. Same concept here. They were pretty good, just not the real thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment