I was getting hungry and there were a few street vendors set up so I thought I'd try something. I usually am a no-go on meat from street vendors, and this time was no different. I opted for something that looked like rice cakes of sorts.
Hmm, no idea what this actually was. I've never had anything like it before and will never have anything like it again (by choice, that is). It wasn't necessarily bad, it was just weird. It had a funky texture like tofu, but lots of vegetables that I didn't recognize inside. And it was topped with this sickly sweet syrupy sauce. I ate one of those squares, and fed the rest to a stray dog :)
Since I still had a bit of time to kill before my flight out, I wandered the park. I saw people dressed up as Santa preparing for a run and lots and lots of trees.
And there was a pretty pond. It started to rain about 10 minutes into my walk. I had all of my belongings with me, no umbrella. So I just got wet. Cold and wet, a fun combination.
No comments:
Post a Comment