1.09.2008

School tomorrow!

So today was pretty much another lazy day. I did get a chance to go to the boulangerie (bakery) and I got some hot fresh bread for dinner (we made spaghetti). It was really good; their bakery is really cute, it has lots and lots of desserts, and you can get crepes made while you wait. Tomorrow morning before school I'm going to get a chocolate croissant. I know you're jealous! Some of the busses leaving Grenoble were on strike today, so we couldn't leave the city to go to the mountains or we might have gotten stuck. Oh well, that's the French for ya... tomorrow starts the nation-wide soldes which is like a huge sale that the government mandates and all the winter merchandise is clearanced out. Sounds like the right time to be here!

2 comments:

  1. Jessi

    I am hungry for French Bread & Pastries

    mmmmmmmm I am Jealous.

    Love ya

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busses on Strike... I love it!

    ReplyDelete