1.20.2008

School




So I'm going to break today's edition down into two part--school and what we did today (it was really fun, and it involves some really cool French street signs). To give you an idea of the crazy semester I have ahead of me, I'll start with an average week. Now keep in mind that the different colors represent different classes, and that each little block is 1.5 hours of class (and yes, the entire class is actually used). As you see, this week I only have 3 of my 6 classes, and I have only 3 days of class. This is usual, most of my weeks I will be spending about 9 hours in classes. As you'll see below, these next 2 pictures show my two crazy weeks for the semester. In one picture, I have 24 hours of the same class in one week (one time block is cut off) and I also have a lovely 6 hour language class. And in the second picture, I have 27 hours of the same class and unfortunately it is highly condensed... Wow. You probably won't be hearing too much from me those weeks!

Hopefully I have a really awesome professor and I'll want to sit through hours upon hours of class... wishful thinking can't hurt. I'm glad that the classes during these two weeks are classes that I really like and that are applicable to my major. One week I have Marketing Research and Consumer Behaviour (that's how they spell it) and the other is International Marketing. They should be intriguing subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment