9.18.2012

Flights of Fantasy Parade--HKDL

One of the first things we did once we arrived was stake out our space for the parade. Luckily the park was pretty uncrowded that day, so we had no problem getting a front row seat. As we were waiting, the people across the way kept trying to take stealth photos of us. Yes, it happens even at Disneyland. When they were caught, they were slightly embarrassed. Then, I guess they figured oh well, and headed over to our side of the street to actually be in the pictures with us. After posing for about a dozen pictures, the parade started :) Enjoy!

 I love the girls with the Minnie ears :)
 These are the people who were taking photos of us. Just looking at the way they're sitting makes me hurt.





 I think this might be the first time I've ever seen Tinkerbell make an appearance at the parks (besides flying from the castle to Tomorrowland nightly during Wishes at Disney World)
 So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment