10.24.2012

Musical Stairs

Ever heard of these? Musical stairs. These ones were installed around Earth Day to encourage people to take the stairs over the elevator or escalator as a way to be healthier and to save energy. Or at least that's what the article says. Sounds like a cool idea, right? These are located at a metro station out by the Nanjing International School. I'd actually been to this stop a few times before but never seen them (actually, didn't even realize they were there...) When a coworker asked if I wanted to go, I figured sure sounds fun (and there's a really good Italian restaurant near this metro stop) It is about 45 minutes by metro to get there. Let's just say we were underwhelmed. It didn't work! At all. Cool idea, but we tried every step all over the step. We must have looked like lunatics stomping all over the place. China fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment