12.01.2011

A New Way to Do Your Business

 

I know you all have been dying to see this, so I thought I'd end the wait. This, my friends, is the new porcelain  throne. Notice the waste basket. They don't flush here, either. I thought I'd point that out in case you missed it :) Also notice there's no toilet paper. Yup, you have to bring your own. You can get a truckload of those mini-tissue packs for like $1. See the ridges around the toilet? That's where your feet go. And, make sure your bum is facing the door... well, you're lucky if you have a door. Sometimes, it is just an open stall. This is actually a very clean restroom, I've seen way worse. 

Luckily, I haven't had to try the squat pot yet. Usually there is an "accessible" toilet that looks like the ones I'm familiar with. Or, I wait til I find a nice, western hotel and I go inside and pretend like I'm staying there. So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment