I'm in the picture but it was really dark and if I used the flash then the background would be black. The show was in that dome. What really stood out to me is that the dome is exactly like the one at EPCOT in Disney World. Coincidence?
The sign for the circus.
There's a little restaurant in that ball.
This is the ad for the show we saw. Not bad for 80 kuai, right? (We got the super super cheap seats... it goes up to 600 kuai!)
And just for kicks, here's the crowd after the show. It was a full house (about 2000 people). This picture was taken after some of the crowd had died down... what can I say, it took awhile to get the camera out and on! If you're interested in reading more about the show, click here--it'll take you to a brief description.





Looks super interesting...miss you Merry Christmas!!!
ReplyDelete