4.14.2008
Another Crazy Week
So tomorrow jump starts another week of insane scheduling... tomorrow is my least-busy day of the week, with only 5 hours of class. Rest of the week I have about 7 hours or so, including Saturday. Luckily though, I've worked really hard this weekend and I've accomplished alot on the paper/project that is due Friday that I had to restart.. So that's a blessing. And, Ana needed a camera card tonight because hers was full so I lent her one of mine... and it totally had pictures on it from my first few weeks in Grenoble! All is not lost, which is another blessing. So I definitely have some of my pictures still, we'll have to see if the rest of them turn up on the computer... I'm thinking about skipping my Wednesday classes the following week so I can take a little trip somewhere.. somewhere where the people speak English, so maybe London?? Scotland? I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment