4.03.2008

Back to school

It's already April! I would say it seems like I just got here, but it doesn't. It feels like I've been here for a really long time. I'm having a good time, but I miss the Texas weather. I've had a pretty slow week this week, but I'm grateful because I don't think I could have handled a 20+ hour week after the long break. I can tell the semester is on the downhill slope, because I've got a test on Friday, a group project due next week, and 2 papers due the following week. And tons of random case studies with questions that I have to answer. It will be a busy month! I have two long weekends in May and I'm trying to plan my trips. Any suggestions? I really wanted to go on the school trip to Croatia, but it was sold out... I may still go, it is supposed to have really great beaches. I also want to take a little trip to the French Riviera, and Germany and Italy before I go home. This weekend I'm going to Dijon with CEA, and we're going on a tour of a mustard-making factory. Sounds like fun!

2 comments:

  1. I miss the cool icy weather of Europe. I would trade it for the hot humid Texas weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the comment about the Europe weather was made by Dad

    ReplyDelete