4.19.2008

La Belle et le Bete

It's been a really long week, and apparently my friends here have noticed. So, last night 2 of them showed up at my door with Beauty and the Beast (in French) and stuff to make hot chocolate floats. It made my day, very thoughtful. It was interesting to watch the movie in French with subtitles, all the songs were in French too which was cool. It was a nice end to a long week... tonight my roommates are throwing a party at the house, so hopefully it doesn't get too out of hand and I'll be able to sleep at a decent hour.

3 comments:

  1. Hot chocolate floats! Yum! How do you make those? I got your card today. Thanks!! Does that mean you bought Dallin and or Tucker the matching shoes and hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Jessi: is your computer up and running again? How much? I just loved the pictures of you and your folks. We have been busy with Don and the doctors. Cancer on his nose which was hopefully removed last Mon. Back tomorrow to have it checked out and maybe remove the stitches. Then Thurs. the Knee doc. We were in Omaha for about 3 hours a couple of weeks ago to get Todds stuff moved back here. Then on the Olathe to celebrate Alex 5th birthday. Don managed to fall in Doni garage then was embarassed so we headed for Fla. at 7:15 p.m. I wanted to stay the extra night and have birthday cake but no nothing would do and we left. Guess it was a good thing because we had bad rains all the way back here. Hope you are well. Stick in some pictures of your Dis. adventure. We are thinking about buying resident passes for Dis. $230 for the year each. I don't think that is too bad. Now your dad wants to go too Love ya and miss seeing ya. When will you be back in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me tired just reading it. Glad you have some nice friends. We sure miss you here. Sam got into UTSA, but I don't think we have the $$ for this year. Maybe when you get home you can talk to her. Love ya tons!! Aunt Chris

    ReplyDelete