5.20.2008

Exam Prep and Other Random Fun

I did laundry for the last time today. Yay. No more $20 laundry mats for only 2 loads of laundry... ridiculously expensive. And I defrosted the freezer yesterday in an attempt to avoid studying... it works. (If the freezer isn't defrosted, CEA charges a huge fee, I believe it is 50 euro!) I had the greatest tiramisu ever today at the bakery by the laundry mat, I probably mentioned it before because this was definitely not the first time I've stopped in there. I love French bakeries and bread shops, that is something I will definitely miss. But, I have decided to pick up some bread and brie and a couple of pastries for my lovely long flight back home. I can countdown on two hands now the number of days left! My first final is tomorrow at 9, for Market Research and Consumer Behavior. It is mainly common sense things that I've learned in all the marketing classes I have taken thus far, however, our professor insists that we learn about a dozen "models" that each have a dozen steps or so, and I think that will be my biggest challenge--keeping everything straight. But surprisingly I'm not too worried, I'm more worried about getting all the pictures/souvenirs I want before leaving. I just have to make a 10 (out of 20) to pass, which is virtually a 50%, so that shouldn't be too hard. I did start to pack and I have a ton of stuff, not really sure where it came from either. I guess I shopped more than I realized :) So now I've got to get back to some studying, wish me luck on finals!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess

    Good Luck on your Finals!!

    Love Dad.

    Don't forget your Dad when your brining back French Bread & Cheese!!!

    mmmmm I can taste it now.

    ReplyDelete