5.25.2008

Last Sunday

It's sad to be moving on. This will be my last Sunday at church in France, so hopefully I'll get to say goodbye to the people I've met there. I'm grateful for the missionaries here in France and for all the work they do. It's definitely a challenge for them but they somehow find a way to keep motivated and continue on. Even with the language barrier, people have been super kind to me and always try and practice their English with me, so I will miss that. Other than that, I have to study (well, cram) for my final tomorrow. It is open book, but it's only 90 minutes while most of them are twice as long. I'm also going to attempt to pack up all my junk today, which will definitely be a challenge. And, to top off the lovely day, I've got to get a bit of deep cleaning done before I leave, and that will probably happen tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Jessi

    You sure are sweet!! I know its sad and hard to leave because those are your Friends and you have had lots of neat experiences!!

    Love ya

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited to see you!!! (esp. see what you are bringing us:))

    ReplyDelete