5.23.2008

Half Way to the End

I've finished two of my finals, so I'm halfway done in that regard. I had my first one on Wednesday, and I had been studying for about a week for it. And I should add that I studied exactly what was on the exam, so I should get a very good grade on it. Everyone was stressing out which was completely unnecessary because exams here are different. The teacher generally provides you with 5 essay questions, and you pick 3 to answer. And they told us which topics to study, so I picked 3 topics and hoped for the best. And it worked for the exam Wednesday and the one I had this morning. It is such a relief to open the exam and see exactly what you studied right there in black and white. I was the first one finished with my exam today, so that was good. I got really lucky on the exam today because I had written a paper for this class on the exact topic of one of the exam questions, and I did a presentation for this class on one of the other topics so I could write tons of things about it. It's my last weekend here in France, kind of bittersweet. I'm going to do a bit more souvenir shopping tomorrow and I'm going to finish packing on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment