5.19.2008
So Close to Home
Less than 2 weeks left in France, and I'm definitely ready to come back home. Its been fun for the most part, but there has been a ton of roommate drama all semester which makes me very grateful to only have one roommate during the rest of the year. Living with 8 others can be fun (like at Disney) but this time it has been the most challenging part of the entire experience; the program just threw nine random people together without taking anything into consideration, like lifestyle preferences. So I've been preparing for finals this past week, I've had a ton of time to get ready so I should do very well. I'm just ready for them to start, I have one Wednesday, Friday and then the following Monday and Tuesday. Then a few days to pack and I head back to Dallas. So ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WE are so ready for you to come home too Miss Jess
ReplyDeleteWE sure miss you
Love your Dad