11.12.2011

Day 1 & 2

Hello again :) Here's the beginning of the pictures--again, slow internet and I'm about to run out the door to explore Pudong today. (Didn't actually get it to post before I left--so frustrating!)
Here's me in Dallas with all my luggage for the next 14 months...impressive, right?
Our flight was super nice because it was only about half full, so there was a decent amount of space. We each had the little screens in the back of the seats which was very nice.

The plane served two meals and a snack--this was the chicken caccitore and it was pretty gross. Luckily I brought a sandwich with me :) It was fun watching movies on the place--I got to watch The Help and Water for Elephants. I know, I'm just a little behind.


Here's my little home for the next 3-4 weeks. I'm standing behind the door in the furthest corner taking this picture, just to give some perspective on its size. It's probably 14' x 14', including the bathroom. At least it's clean, the a/c works, and there's hot water. 



                                        



PS--sorry for the poor quality of photos, I didn't realize my lens was dirty on the phone :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you made it safely :-)I'm so proud of you and love you very much!! I love reading all of your great posts, makes me want to visit China too.

    ReplyDelete