2.20.2008

Classes

I was really sad because I was supposed to have French class tonight but it got canceled at the last minute. I did go to the language lab instead, but for the first 20 minutes I was listening the the wrong exercise... no wonder I wasn't able to follow along! But, I finally realized I was listening to the wrong exercise, and I was able to find the right one. Unfortunately when you learn a language in its native country, everything is in that language. I don't remember Spanish being as hard as French. Like all the exercises have their instructions in French, and I don't really know very many French verbs, so I kinda just hoped for the best. And the lady who was running the lab didn't speak much English either, so I definitely got a ton of use out of my French dictionary today. A bunch of classes were canceled this week for a class that I'm not registered in, so the scheduling department added about 6 additional classes to my schedule today. This will be the first week that I was scheduled for a class everyday! I was really excited because I finally found the student cafeteria (off-campus) that everyone has been talking about. You get a piece of fruit, bread, salad, entree, two sides and a dessert for 2,80 euro. Really good deal, the food is alright, but you can't beat the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment