2.06.2008
Five weeks in
So I've been in Grenoble for exactly five weeks today. That's crazy. It was a pretty slow day, I stayed in because the post man was supposed to deliver a bunch of packages today, but he never came by. But I did get to work on my knitting, and it's improving greatly. I slept a bunch today because I am still exhausted from Madrid. A bunch of CEA kids came over tonight, and I made some cookies with nutella, oatmeal, chocolate chips, and m&m's. They tasted great, but were really flat... probably the different altitude here. Tomorrow I'm going out for lunch, and hopefully we'll go check out the ice skating rink in town. I'm going to give the missionaries a call in the morning and invite them to come out with us. It will be a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment