12.08.2012

Tokyo Disney Land: World Bazaar

I took the metro to get to this part of Tokyo the 1st day. The 2nd day, I tried the bus. The metro is definitely the way to go. It is faster & cheaper. But, it was a nice scenic route on the bus to actually see the city versus being underground.
 The bus dropped us off at Disneyland. I love this shot below with the resort bus and monorail. The nice thing about the bus is it took me directly to the park I was going to that day, so I didn't need to go on the monorail loop.
 I got to the parks a little later the 2nd day, hoping to avoid waiting in lines. No luck. Still long lines...  not sure what the hold up is. I was standing next to this family who had their child dressed up as Sulley from Monsters Inc. I wish you could see the whole costume, but he was still tired and a little grumpy.

This is Tokyo's Disneyland Hotel. I went in there after my day at the park and got some free postcards from the front desk :) I didn't mail them because I didn't feel like finding a post office though.


Finally! I made it into the park amidst tons of people. It really felt like Christmas time :) 
 This park doesn't have a Main Street, USA. Instead, it has the "World Bazaar". And it is covered. Interesting.

 One of the cool things about walking into the park during the opening hour is that they had a marching band playing. It was a small marching band (maybe 20 people) but they were decked out in their uniforms. I thought the sound was from the speakers!


No comments:

Post a Comment