12.06.2012

Tokyo Disney Sea: Mysterious Island

This is where the giant volcano is located,  Mount Prometheus. As a matter of fact, mysterious island is actually inside the volcano. And the volcano erupts. It's not all lava flowing down the side, just loud noises and fire at the top :)  Two of the coolest rides are located here: Journey to the Center of the Earth and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I was super disappointed I didn't get to ride Journey to the Center of the Earth because it had mechanical difficulties during my fast pass time (which happened to be about 45 minutes before the park closed--so it didn't reopen). Boo. The lines to this ride were literally 3 hours long all day. I got my fast past around 10 AM for closing. The fast passes go so fast!


 That's the queue for 20,000 leagues under the sea--cool, right?
 I loved all the themed water fountains. I know, nerdy.


Well, that pretty much wraps up Disney Sea :) Onto Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment