12.28.2012

Tokyo: Tokyo Temple

My last day in Tokyo was crazy busy. I started the day off by visiting the LDS temple. It was the first temple built in Asia, and the 18th temple worldwide. I was a better prepared to get here this time, I looked up metro/walking directions and surprisingly made it without much trouble. It was a gorgeous day outside--cold, but beautiful blue skies.





Across the street was this beautiful park. Although it was late November, the trees were still changing colors. Oh, and as I was walking back to the metro stop, I came across this beauty:


 You bet I tried some. I was the only one in the shop!
This is "party ice cream". Apparently, if you want to have a party with ice cream they will pack it in a little cupcake-esque container. Cute, right? Japan certainly loves all things cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment