12.11.2012

Tokyo Disneyland: Tomorrowland

So my internet ran out of credit so I wasn't able to post anything. Or access the internet for that matter. I didn't want to pay for a full month when I knew I'd be leaving soon, so I just lived without the internet.

To continue on with Tokyo Disneyland, I started my day in Tomorrowland. It has some of the expected attractions like Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters, but also some different ones like Monster's Inc Ride and Go Seek, Star Tours, Captain EO, Starjets (like the Rockets in Orlando) and Grand Circuit Raceway.

I went to Captain EO first. Clearly I had no idea what it was or else I wouldn't have gone. It was a 3D experience featuring Michael Jackson. Apparently it was really popular in the 80s and 90s, and brought back after Michael Jackson's death. It was just strange in my opinion. However, it was one of the few attractions in English :)

Monster's Inc Ride and Go Seek was one of my favorites in this area. It is very similar to the Buzz Lightyear ride. You board one of little vehicles and use your flashlight to find the monsters so they don't scare Boo. Once you "spot" the monsters with the light, they spin or do something silly.

Of course I rode Space Mountain--twice. I went there first and rode, then got a fast pass to come back later.

 One of the things I noticed about this park is they had vending machines for the drinks. And they were themed. Fun, right?
I also met up with Mr. Incredible. Haven't seen him at meet & greets before :)

No comments:

Post a Comment